facility. Every 1.4kW unit includes gear-reduction engineering for increased torque, a CNC-machined adapter mount for precise flywheel fit and a unique pinion gear with a lightweight head to enable tighter tolerances in run-out for efficient flywheel engagement. These starters also utilize a heavy-duty solenoid and ball bearing construction that withstands the temperatures and demands of high-compression engines.
- Current draw – 210 amps at rated load.
- 153T or 168T Flywheels or Flexplates
- Designed for radical street & race engine applications
- Massive 1.4kW of cranking power easily starts high compression engines
- Heavy-duty solenoid & bearing assy to endure harsh operating conditions & high temps
- Adapter mounts locate pinion gear for accurate fitment
- Every hand-assembled Ultra-Duty™ Starter is fully dynoed & performance certified
- Weighs 11 lbs