– Uses a bolt-on rotor mount plate that adds overall strength by eliminating the brake torque loading from the main hub body.
– Takes the stress load of the braking torque out of the hub body and moves it to the thicker, stronger, section of the hub near the inner wheel bearing.
– Provides a measureable decrease in stress deflection in the hub body.
– Includes a type III anodize bolt on adapter plate to allow for fixed or dynamic rotor mounting with any 8 x 7″ bolt pattern rotor.
– Rotor bolts sold separately.